About Me



My full name is Lhaize-Ann Navarro Quieta. I was born on October 19, 2000. Today is April 15 2022 and I am 21 years old. 154cm in height and 92kls in weight. Has a medium skin tone. I enjoy coloring my hair, and my current shade is violet. I have two kids and I got pregnant with Spade when I was only 16 yrs old. I am the eldest of our siblings and cousins, that's why I believe it is my responsibility to set a good example for them, but I do the opposite. πŸ˜‚ Patawad mga kapatid at mga pinsan. Nandito lang naman ang ate nyo handang mag bigay ng payo at alak sa inyo at syempre ilibre kayo😁😁😁

I rarely tell my family when I'm having a problem because I don't want them to see how weak I am. So, when they send me a message saying how much they love me, I don't always respond. I was so overwhelmed with the shame that I couldn't think of anything to say, but I am a chatty person. I enjoy teasing people and everyone who is close to me is aware of that.

I enjoy watching various shows on Netflix. I also enjoy reading books, but because they are expensive to purchase in a bookstore, I simply downloaded a pdf from the internet. And when I don't feel like doing anything, I listen to a podcast or listen to music. I like meals that can be topped with melted cheese. When I was a kid, my grandparents were my constant companions, they enjoyed coffee, therefore I grew up to enjoy it as well. I also like milktea with a lot of cream cheese or cheese cake. Beef, shrimp and pork porridge are my favorites.

Being generous, especially to those I love and care about, is the best attribute I possess. My worst habit is being irritable. But it is typically just with lm and my siblings that I become enraged. Yung tipong gusto ko na silang sapakinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Maingat ako sa gamit at pinaka ayaw ko ay makalat na paligid at makalat na tao. Kaya nga naniniwala ako sa kasabihang OPPOSITE ATTRACTS, Because what I dislike about someone is exactly what my husband doesπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Of course, you should also know how I treat other people, so I conducted a survey and asked my family, friends, coworkers, and anyone else who was willing to participate. My teacher also made me do it, so i thought of sharing it here. πŸ’ƒ



To be honest, everything they said was true. My only objection is to the person who said "Lakas mang hampas pag tumatawa." Nagbago na ako kasi 2022 na huyyy! 


Andddddd....


We can't also deny the fact that there are people who despise us. Sometimes they are the ones who have previously shown you bad behavior, but they will make you believe that you are the problem and not them.

Narcissists always see themselves as victims no matter how horribly they've treated someone. -From Google πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I always tell myself, "Don't let them destroy your inner peace, our mental health is always your top priority." πŸ˜‰

Comments